We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
SEA C&B Manager, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Based in Ho Chi Minh City, regional head office of Gameloft Southeast Asia (SEA) group (Vietnam, Indonesia, and Philippines), you will manage SEA compensation & benefits (C&B) expert team, to develop and implement C&B strategy/solutions aligned with business directions, ensure the competitiveness of C&B offers for the sake of talent acquisition, engagement and retention, provide and coordinate HR services and consultancy in C&B, labor regulations, and other HR matters.
Your principal accountabilities include but are not limited to:
1. C&B strategy/ policy/ programs/ projects:
- Be a strategic partner, thinker and solution booster in C&B matters:
- Devise/implement C&B vision and strategy for Gameloft SEA group;
- Pro-actively advise and orientate HR teams and management of SEA offices, thanks to close collaboration and insightful communication, in local HR strategy or solutions for problems encountered and/or foreseen due to local context (competition, talent war, C&B attractiveness, talent acquisition strategy, restructuration, organization changes, etc.);
- Coordinate the conception, roll-out, review, communication, and management of C&B system, policies, and programs (job evaluation, salary structure, C&B policies, etc.), with proactive, consistent, and clear instructions or approach;
- Coordinate salary and benefits surveys, perform market trend analysis on periodic or ad-hoc basis, to draw pertinent insights and recommendations for necessary solutions or improvements;
- Watch over legal changes; issue legal updates to the Management and HR teams; analyze impacts, pros and cons or recommended solutions to facilitate decision-making process;
- Research HR topics and HR best practices; provide recommendation and proposals that suit corporate needs;
- Coordinate C&B projects and programs.
2. HR budget, C&B management:
- Coordinate HR budget forecast and review; work closely with HR managers in SEA to ensure that budget is well managed and optimized;
- Oversee salary review process (guidelines, salary increase budgeting and monitoring), bonus budget estimation/use, as well as all other C&B components;
- Oversee the coordination of monthly SEA payrolls.
3. Database, reporting, analytics:
- Oversee the coordination of C&B and fundamental HR reports;
- Build and monitor HRIS, databases, metrics for HR analytics;
- Initiate and/or contribute to the maintenance/development/improvement of HR digital solutions.
4. HR processes and internal audit:
- Liaise with HR teams to develop or review HR procedures; ensuring alignment across SEA group and effectiveness of the procedures;
- Update HR documentation (policy, handbook, guidelines, templates, etc.); communicate the updates to relevant HR teams; guide HR teams to perceive and implement the policy and procedures properly and consistently;
- Coordinate HR audits, act as the key contact to the auditors; work out and follow up post-audit action plans;
- Establish and implement internal audit of HR services (performance, compliance, relevance, risk prevention…).
5. Team management:
- Manage SEA C&B team members with SMART objectives, candid performance appraisal, clear IDP, and motivation to unleash their potentiality, initiatives, and ability to work independently;
- Provide training and coaching to develop SEA C&B team members and local HR team members in charge of C&B;
- Optimize workflows to ensure work quality and efficiency.
6. Other missions:
- Participate in or lead HR projects when necessary;
- Act as back up for local HR managers when necessary and upon assignment.
- At least 4 years of working experience in C&B Manager position, preferably in a multi-national company with headcount of more than 1,000 FTEs;
- Strong expertise in job evaluation and job matching for salary surveys;
- Thorough understanding of market intelligence as well as current labor legislation, HR trends and practices;
- Interest in video game industry;
- Strategic mindset while paying attention to details;
- Strong leadership, with proven self-direction, people skills, process skills, communication skills, as well as sense of integrity, responsibility, and confidentiality;
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills; strong MS Excel skills; strong ability to handle huge amount of data with accuracy and tight deadlines as well as ability to draw insights from data;
- Proficiency in English and Vietnamese (both writing and speaking);
- Good project management and time management skills;
- Good problem-solving skill with positive mindset, being pro-active and initiative taking.
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com