We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
HR Admin Intern, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Receptionist and mail management: Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate staff; answer incoming phone calls and transfer them to relevant staff; distribute the incoming and outgoing mails; ensure the good condition of medicine box in HAN; prepare and manage all stationery of the studio;
- Support for the repair and maintenance of office equipment such as: photocopier, fax machine, meeting room facilities, air conditioners,
- Newcomer’s onboarding coordination & profile management: collect and file staff dossiers for the whole studio;
- Handle Staff database in Master list & HR management tools;
- Leave management including the tool record and staff’s queries;
- Handle extra health care & benefit tracking & PIT (personal income tax) registration for all employees;
- Expat Administration Tasks include visa, work permit & resident card application; others document tasks upon assignment and needs.
· Fresh-graduated or final-year students are welcomed;
· Major in Foreign Languages, Economics or related areas;
· Knowledge and/or experience in HR and IT will be an added advantage;
· Very well organized, detail-oriented, sociable and pro-active;
· Be highly responsible with confidential matters/reports/data;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
· Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/